Wine Flight Tasting
$30 Per Guest (6 or less in group)
One of our friendly and knowledgeable hosts will guide you through a flight of 5-7 of our hand crafted, small lot wines. Enjoy the upbeat and energetic atmosphere of our Tasting Room bar and gaze out our 30 foot windows into the Palisade Mountains. Weather and space permitting, your experience may be hosted on our spacious 10 foot wrap around patios.
Tastings last about 45 minutes. Sorry, no picnicking.
- A tasting of 5-7 of our current release wines
- 11:00 am – 4:30 pm (Closed on Wednesdays)
Last pour at 4:00 pm
- Reservation NOT required for groups of 6 or less but appreciated
- Patio Bites menu offered. Seasonal ingredients prepared in our kitchen daily
- Tasting is complimentary for wine club members and up to three guests per visit
- Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate parties of more than 6 guests without a prior reservation. Please see our events tab to book a large group.
Reserve Private Tasting
$50 Per Guest
For an upgraded experience, book our private tasting. One of our staff will be your personal tour guide for this tasting. You will be shown through the tasting room, vineyard and winery and will learn all about the behind the scenes making of our wines. A seated wine and cheese pairing follows this incredible experience. Depending on availability, tastings in our cave room can be requested (bring a sweater).
- 11:00 am and 2:00 pm (Closed on Wednesdays)
- Please call at least 24 hours in advance for reservations
- Reduced price for wine club members and their three guests
- Due to limited space, this tasting is currently limited to 6 guests
- Guests 21 and over only please
Food & Wine Pairing
$65 Per Guest
Our new experience known as our Chef Bites Tasting! Indulge in our wines paired with culinary bites from our estate chef. A greeting with bubbles will begin your experience as you are led through our property by one of our friendly hosts. Peek into the garden where many of the vegetables and fruits are sourced, take in the beauty of the vineyard then head to the winery where all of our winemaking is done. Finish your tour seated in our tasting lounge as your host guides you through the seasonal delights. Chat with our chef as he prepares your courses in our beautiful, brand new, open kitchen.
Thursday- 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
Friday-11:30 am and 2:30 pm
Saturday- 11:00 am only
Sunday-11:30 am and 2:30 pm
Monday-11:30 am and 2:30 pm
Tuesday- 11:30 am and 2:30 pm
By appointment only. Please book at least 48 hours in advance
Maximum 6 guests for this intimate experience
Reduced price for BAW club member and their three guests
Guests must be 21 years and older.
Please allow 2 hours for this tasting