Reserve Wine Tasting
One of our friendly and knowledgeable hosts will guide you through a flight of 5-7 of our hand crafted, small lot wines. Enjoy the upbeat and energetic atmosphere of our Tasting Room bar and gaze out our 30 foot windows into the Palisade Mountains. Weather and space permitting, your experience may be hosted on our spacious 10 foot wrap around patios.
Tastings last about 45 minutes. Sorry, no picnicking.
- A tasting of 5-7 of our current release wines
- 11:00 am – 4:30 pm (Closed on Wednesdays)
Last pour at 4:00 pm
- Reservation NOT required but appreciated
- Tasting is complimentary for wine club members and up to three guests per visit
- Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate parties of more than 8 guests
For an upgraded experience, book our private tasting. One of our staff will be your personal tour guide for this tasting. You will be shown through the tasting room, vineyard and winery and will learn all about the behind the scenes making of our wines. Depending on availability, tastings in our cave room can be requested (bring a sweater).
- 11:00 am and 2:00 pm (Closed on Wednesdays)
- Please call at least 24 hours in advance for reservations
- Reduced price for wine club members and their three guests
- Due to limited space, this tasting is currently limited to 6 guests
- Guests 21 and over only please
Food & Wine Pairing
We are gearing up to start the build on our state of the art kitchen in our lounge area.
We are excited to announce the food and wine tasting options that will be prepared by our chef, Grace Coyne, CIA (Culinary Institute of America) Graduate. Grace’s culinary skills will allow us to showcase the brilliant flavors that food can bring out in our wines when paired by professionals. We hope you will be able to experience our exquisite new tastings when our kitchen is finished later this year.