Winemaker, Brian Harlan hand selects the wines in each shipment. Because our wines are always new unreleased wines, there is no schedule of what will be shipped out at any given time. At this time, all club wines are red wines.
*Sorry, we are not able to substitute wines in our club shipments, but you can always add wines to your shipment at your club level discount.
Wines are shipped February, May and October
($120/Avg. per shipment)
This entry level club is perfect for the wine snob in training. Over the course of a year you will receive 6 bottles of wine. 2 bottles ship three times per year at a 15% discount.
($695/Avg. per shipment) — Limited to 260 members
Our most advanced wine professional club. Not only do you receive 3 cases of BAW wines per year at a 25% discount, but you will have a dedicated vine in our show vineyard in the front of our winery. You choose the number! This club is limited to the first 260 members (the amount of vines in our vineyard). There is a waiting list for specific numbers.
- Three seasonal shipments delivered right to your door, or available for you to pick up at our winery at special club only pricing
- 15%, 20% or 25% off all wines depending on club level membership
- Receive unreleased wines before the tasting room pours them and before they are listed on our website
- Complementary Wine Flights tastings for you and up to three guests
- Discounted private tastings
- Food Pairings for club wines paired by our resident chef
- Opportunities to host small groups in our club only lounge.
- Discounted Chef Experience tastings
- Occasional opportunities to acquire wines unearthed in our cellar
- Be the first to be offered special promotions before the mailing list or general public
- Keep up-to-date on our winery happenings with our club notes shipped with every wine club shipment
- Entrance to our Club Only Lounge for seated tastings around the fire place
- Invitations to attend our Wine Club parties and events
- Master Sommelier level members will have a piece of our Calistoga Winery with their name on it. We have planted 260 Zinfandel vines in the front of our winery and each one goes to a Master Sommelier member. Choose the number you’d like and engrave the plaque with your name, special date or company. This club is a very limited club and may have a waiting list.